Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Doomwing painting WIP, Cannon of Khorne assembled and Eldar exodites

Hi all,

A few quick updates. The Doomwing has its first coat of paint on now - I'm going with classic colours which, once shaded and highlighted properly will look a bit less 90s. I've also finished the cannon of khorne in a fairly significant deviation from the classic design - I basically made the whole top of the cannon into a Khorne-style daemonic face. Lastly, the Eldar Exodites have finally been sprayed (the rain let up for a while) and I've tried a few colours out on the Autarch. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment