Sunday 12 October 2014

Now I have some studio lights....ho ho ho.

Very brief update folks but look out for more on my other blog later on. Thanks to feedback from readers and my own personal frustrations I have taken the plunge and invested in a set of studio lights to go with my light tent. In concert with playing around with the camera settings, I think I have come up with a decent combo for improved photos on the site. I hope to invest in a decent tripod in the near future and who knows, one day may even buy a decent camera. For now though the studio setup (which has cost less than £50) is more than adequate to show off finished models in a lighting that does them more justice. A few pics of inquisitor Eisenhorn as a test-run will hopefully demonstrate that, though I'm still very much learning the ropes here and any further tips are very welcome. I intend to put up some more proper galleries as time passes now I have the right tools for the job. Cheers.




1 comment:

  1. Woooooo! Much better Jimbo! Can finally see all the hard work you put into your models. What a lovely inquisitor! Love the facial scruff and color composition.

    ReplyDelete