Monday 3 September 2018

Ryza adeptus mechanicus army takes shape.



Greetings all.

Thought I would share my latest hobby offering. I decided to go with ryza for admech - I like the fluff, the name and, most of all, the colour. For the cloaks I went with a layer of troll slayer orange over jokaero and then shaded and highlighted with fire dragon bright and carroburg crimson. Lastly, a glaze with an old lava orange ink brought it all together. For the robots and other vehicles I used alclad candy lacquer with an airbrush. Tricky to get right as the coverage has to be total but worth it. The airbursh was also useful for the plasma effects. Lastly, they were all ryza transfers apllied then based with the martian texture paints, varnished (gloss for the bots). They are complete aside from some highlighting (ran out of time) and thus I will probably now move on to assembling the rest of the army. Very happy with the results and how they performed at the tournament, 

Cheers.




3 comments:

  1. Dude! Those look awesome! Especially the Kastellans, all shiny and deadly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers man, i've been wanting to use the candy paints on admech for a long time and now I have an airbrush it had to happen. Hoping to add to them over the coming month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Karina, I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete